Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cookie Exchange Party

I'm having a cookie exchange party next Thursday. I made super cute invites and invited a ton of girls to come share their sugary love. It's all I can think about now! I spent all of the hour and fifteen minutes of Foreign Policy dreaming up all the stuff I want to do for the party. I want to get cheap little photo albums and decorate them all cute to use as recipe books for the recipes everyone brings to share. I don't know if I'll have the time or budget for that though... Or for any of the other fabulous ideas I have. Sometimes, reality is such a bummer!

Note: The invites are super cute, but probably in egregious violation of copyright law, since I saw cute ones I liked and recreated them in PhotoShop. If you would like to see them, or want them for your own cute holiday use, let me know in the comments and I'll email you the file!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i must agree that your invites are super cute-love them! and i know what a bummer it is when you have all these great ideas, but money is always an issue. i wish it never was! have so much fun though! love you!