Friday, January 26, 2007

Hooray for Chris!

Chris participated in the USU Science week "String Theory" songwriting contest. He performed "King of the World" and did an excellent job (I have complaints about the set-up, like an over-protective mom, but that's an entirely different post). Anyway, he was up against some really, really steep competition. We almost left because they were taking so long to announce the winners. But, we didn't.

And Chris recieved an honorable mention! (I'm pretty sure he was at the top of the four honorable mentions.) In the top seven out of almost 30 pretty talented songwriters. I married a good one!!

2 comments:

chartie said...

You forgot to tell them the prize! I got a $10 gift certificate to Best Buy and a free Science Week T-shirt! It was no Cache County Fair, but it was a good time nonetheless.

Karisa said...

Shout it out to Chris! That's cool, I'm happy for him. On top of him being a good singer, I think he's pretty funny too.