Friday, May 25, 2007

Every 15 Minutes

Chris called me on his way home from work, and told me to turn on NPR, because "they're talking about a program a lot like Every 15 Minutes." Turns out, they were talking about Every 15 Minutes.

You can read the write-up of the story here. Update: Audio is available now.

Tameka- The work you did on Every 15 Minutes has obviously totally engaged us. We are so impressed with your leadership abilities, your determination and willingness to put together something so impressive. Chris and I are now firm believers in the program. I hope the work you did saves lives, and helps kids understand the impacts of their choices (beyond the obvious one of drinking and driving). Little sister, you are a gem!!!

2 comments:

chartie said...

Yeah, it has even inspired a new Chris Hartwell song ... but it's only got one verse and no chorus right now. I'll keep you posted.

Tameka Lee said...

How can every 15 mins. inspire a song?