Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sisterhood
Late yesterday afternoon Nikkala and I were offered tickets to the Relief Society General Meeting. We changed our plans last minute and raced off to Salt Lake City.
As we walked to the Conference Center with hundreds of other women all dressed up, I felt an overwhelming gratitude for and a huge sense of belonging with my sisters, my parent's daughters and the sisters I find in the gospel.
The city skyline was beautiful as we exited the Conference Center. It was a wonderful night. I'm grateful to Chris and Chod for fully supporting us, and to Nik for being up for an adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And one more thing that I love about Relief Society is that we can be more that blog buddies, Relief Society makes us sisters. I so enjoyed the women's conference and glad you did, too.
What a neat thing.... I would love to go to a RS Broadcast at the Conference Center. Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment