Golfed with the boys on Tuesday. Which isn't surprising, since I don't ever golf with other ladies. I think Chris's mom and sister-in-law are the only other women I've golfed with.
Chod and Chris. Five years ago they complained that they were "forced friends," but I don't think anything is forced anymore.
Nothing helps the short game like bracing for the spray from the sprinkler. We mocked the course for being lame with the sprinklers running, but on a hot afternoon we embraced them.
Love the mountain scenery.Only bad part about golfing with the guys? I take all the pictures, so I didn't get one of me. Well, that and I get a little too proud when I beat all three. I've been obnoxiously gloating since.

2 comments:
Way to go Deidra! Did you whomp them or just beat them soundly?
I wish you'd have gotten a picture of you swinging.
I'm so proud you beat the boys! :) I'm sad we never went golfing together. I bet we would've had fun. We'll just plan for that whenever we live closer again.
Post a Comment