Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cub Scout, You're Out

Guess who has no brothers. Guess who has no idea what scouting it about. Guess who got called as Cub Master today. Guess who thought it couldn't be for reals.

Yeah, that would be me. Oh boy.

5 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Oh good heavens! That is one calling I would have no clue how to even attempt. Good LUCK! You've got lots of skills to share, I'm sure you'll do wonderfully.

Jean said...

Haha!! That's tough, but you'll be great!! I know absolutely zero about scouting, too. It's going to be sink-or-swim when Weston turns 8!

kris said...

:) I am smiling right now. But I think you will do wonderful.

Unknown said...

Oh, what fun!
Good luck with that one.
miss you already

Didi & Jason said...

Yikers! I just got released as the Bear Den leader...most all the cub scouters in our ward don't even have boys..it's weird. You will do great tho!