Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dress Up

We've got our costumes ready for a party tonight. Chris came up with this costume idea, and I think he's great for using what we've got in our closets.

I'll be wearing my sari he brought back from India (debut appearance!) and he'll be wearing his tuxedo. I'll be donning a straight, blonde wig and Chris might dust some baby powder in his hair at the temples and doing his best to pack on a few pounds today.

Any guesses who we're going as (yeah, it's a couple costume)? We're figuring we'll be explaining it over and over tonight, but maybe not. Good thing Chris is hip on pop culture and the news. Can you figure it out?

Hint: It's a slight nod to our past in DC, and we'll be auctioning off autographed pictures of us after the event.


An aside: I really want to post pictures and videos of my trip home, mostly for you, Dad, but my camera is doing all sorts of strange things. As soon as I get it figured out you can expect to see pictures of me skiing, the beautiful Snake river, awesome sour-faced Lincoln and more.

3 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Good one! The couple that crashed the white house party right? The Salahi's? (I had to look up their name...) :) Pictures are a must! Have fun!

Anna said...

That was going to be my guess too! If that's not it... then I have no idea!

Jean said...

Hahaha! The White House crashers!! Awesome!!