The milk we buy from Sam's Club comes in the eco-friendly rectangular jugs, which can be a little bit unwieldy and messy. I was bragging to Chris that I've mastered the pour, particularly tricky at the very beginning of a new gallon (which ours was). As I demonstrated my great pouring ability, not dribbling down the jug, the milk hit the flakes in my bowl and splashed out on my place mat. We had a good laugh that despite my skills, I still made a mess.
Then, I sat the gallon down on the edge of the table. Apparently on the very edge of the table. As the jug fell, flinging milk under the dryer, on the hamper full of apples and clear across the kitchen, I scrambled to rescue the remaining half gallon before it glugged out, too, laughing hysterically. We started sopping up all the milk (but not before Chris captured the moment with his phone. The picture doesn't nearly capture the extent of the mess). We had ourselves a hearty round of belly laughter.
![]() |
| Please excuse our very exposed laundry supplies. One day there will be a cabinet to hide them. One day... |


2 comments:
I would have to say the football part of it did play a tiny role ;0). If it were me though, I would have chosen Purdue over OSU...I'm totally loving the Purdue basketball team.
haha! i can totally picture this in my head and it makes me laugh!
Post a Comment