Chris is wearing his "I bleed Buff and Blue" shirt this morning, supporting his alma mater, The George Washington University. It's a rare day I can look at the shirt without breaking into the GW fight song. This morning was no exception.
And well, it just isn't fair to support one school over another, so we broke into a raucous rendition of the Scotsman. Topped off with a less rousing version of Hail the Utah Aggies. (Chris is a little weak here. And I must admit, I'm a bit rusty myself.)
Because no good fight song battle is finished without a little Burley High spirit, there was that going on, too. Sadly, it's just a solo, but it's a strong solo!
Sorry, Declo. Your own fault for not having a fight song, or at least one that Chris remembers. And Purdue, well, we'll get there. But seriously, you have multiple fight songs, like USU, but yours also have multiple verses each. I've only been to one football game yet! And Chris has been to two, but he's no better.
Fight songs, the breakfast music of champions.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH BUFF AND BLUE!!
Post a Comment