Saturday, February 12, 2011

12of12 February

  1. With Chris gone, I was free to sleep in and then lounge in bed reading blogs as long as I had new ones in my reader.
  2. Valentine gifts for friends and women I visit teach. (Info on the great deal on the bowls here.)
  3. My once robust primrose chasing the sun across the kitchen floor. One of the best 99¢ purchases I've made in a long time. It's been providing smiles for weeks. Usually from its perch next to the kitchen sink.
  4. Chris showered and not quite so campfire pungent, telling me stories from the freezing scout camp-out.
  5. My very sexy Valentine's gift. It was time for the over belly panel- woo woooo! (31 1/2 weeks).
  6. Lunch at Panera. We tried remembering what we would have talked about when we were single and dating. Couldn't come up with much.
  7. We are addicted to the manager special stickers (f it's really a good deal and things we eat). We went to a different Kroger today and hit jackpot! Lots of veggies, bread and some donut holes for the preggo. Yes, we laughed at our ridiculousness.
  8. He couldn't handle reading and studying after his long night in a tent. (Which he says wasn't so bad.)
  9. Ribbon + cellophane make even Manager's Special mini-bananas gift worthy.
  10. Decorating cookies with friends.
  11. I didn't want to stop. I love decorating cookies. It's easy to eat the ugly ones...
  12. Settlers of Catan. One of these times, one of the women will have to win!

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love your 12 on 12 snapshots of life Deidra.

Rachel S said...

So fun! I have to say I am so jealous that you have Panera. I love love love Panera!

t.m. said...

Your comment on food storage...

I am struggling with the exact same thing!

Lame answer I know.

I have a few thoughts - I'll blog about it and see if anyone else has good ideas.