Chris and I love watching the Sing-Off during the holiday season. Chris has a particular soft-spot in his heart for a capella music after spending four years singing with the GW Troubadours. And I've loved a capella music since The Standards. Oh man. Ha. I enjoy watching the show and trying to analyze each group and figure out what Chris and the judges will say after each performance. (Well, we fast forward through Nicole's comments.)
Anyway, all this to say that "The Sing-Off: Best of Season 2" was released today. And with promo code VDAYMP3S on Amazon (you enter it on the right under "Redeem a gift card or promotional code & view balance," found under the check-out options), you can have new music for dancing while fixing dinner for just 99¢. (I guess you could use the promo code for whatever floats your boat. I guess.) For that little, you don't feel guilty when you delete the one that doesn't make you feel like dancing. Now it's up to you to close the curtains so the neighbors don't catch you shaking the frying pan like a tambourine.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What?! I just saw that cd today today and was wishing i had christmas money left to buy it. THis is awesome!! I, too, love The Sing Off, and definitely fast forward through Nicole. How fun would it be to get to watch it with you guys! THanks for the awesome tip!
I LOVE THE SING-OFF!!! This is awesome.
Post a Comment