Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12of12 March

The 12th was one of those days where my Millie girl was pretty much perfect. She napped well, was happy as a clam, and just all around adorable. Loved her. (Today? Well, she's pushing it.)
click to enlarge
  1. Happy spring break! Chris was gone before the rest of the house was up for the day. Someone got new PJs, and I love her in them. Toes and belly button accessible for nibbling.
  2. The day started out rainy and gray. But it was warm, and that still throws me for a loop.
  3. I love her hooded towel. She reminds me more of an Ewok than a bear in it. Her little sign for lotion melts my heart.
  4. I watched TV while folding laundry. I almost never watch live TV or daytime TV. Between the commercials for judge shows and injury lawyers, I remembered why.
  5. I love this scene on my bookshelf. It's the only sprucing up I've done for spring, but it's doing the trick for now.
  6. Millie got to watch her very first show. She watched about 7 minutes of Super Why! while I finished getting ready for the day. I died a little bit inside, especially seeing her zoned out.
  7. The dad of the house came home early! Hip, hip, hooray!
  8. Even though the day started rainy, it was 75° and beautiful for most of the afternoon. Both doors were open and Millie stood at the screen door watching cars for quite a while.
  9. After a fruitless trip to Lowe's and a non-trip to Target, Chris made the executive decision that we were eating at Dog 'n Suds for dinner.
  10. Millie was digging the cheeseburger Chris shared with her, but she was a huge fan of root beer.
  11. Dog 'n Suds may be a local institution, but we weren't impressed. We liked eating outside, but the wind threatened to blow our whole meal away.
  12. "Mommy calls me funny face... and look, she has one, too!" Bedtime now comes while it's still light outside and it's throwing us all for a loop.

No comments: