Little Miss Dalanie is the best helper. She became my new best friend. And that's to say nothing of her love for Mowlie. It was fun to get to know the Hillman kids better, since we don't make it to eastern Idaho much. The cousin time was great.
| Come back, sled! (Dalanie) |
![]() |
| Hudson |
![]() |
| Chod |
![]() |
| Lincoln |
Sledding was one of the favorite activities, to be sure.
I can't believe Mr. Bentley is six. Six! It doesn't seem too long ago he was born and I got to snuggle him at church and walk just a few blocks to hold him.
Splish, splash in the big ol' sink.
Cutest snowbunny around.
We had to fish Millie's pink striped onesie out of the dirty clothes, because there was no way we were letting her chance to match the other two granddaughters pass by.
Idyllic winter, which sure beat the dry ground everywhere else during our trip.
On the drive back to Logan we stopped in Riverside so I could feed Millie. Well, the moon was out, so she was distracted and not having it (one of the frustrating themes of our trip). She was being so silly though, and I just happened time it right to catch her big string of drool.
New Years' Eve was a bust and we ended up going to bed a little after 11:00. Tameka and Ty weren't even up for falling asleep on the couch watching a movie, waking up just in time to celebrate and then going to bed.
While we were in Logan we got to see our friends the Hickens. It's so funny to see how Guilherme and Millie have grown since the last time we saw them! They're pretty cute kids, if I do say so.
We also got to meet Sadie, Nick and Kim's little girl, who is about a month older than Millie. She was sporting a cold, so we kept Millie and her separated, against all that they wanted.
Chris met with some USU professors and then we headed back to Idaho for a few more days.
Finally a clear shot of Millie and Papa performing. My dad can't resist putting on a good show and I think he likes it even more when he has a cute sidekick!
I've decided all flights should be like the one from Twin Falls to Salt Lake City. Take off, drink service, trash, seats in their upright position and land. Thirty to forty minutes. Too bad we had to wait a while for our flight to Indy, and that flight isn't as quick and tidy as the TWF-SLC one. Each flight home from Christmas we've had connections on the flight. We overheard and older couple talking before the flight and I butted in the conversation. Turns out their son is the YM president in another ward in the area, so Chris knows him from scouts and we've played volleyball with he and his wife. They ended up sitting across the aisle from us, and another couple in our stake was just a few rows up with their little boy. I love connections.










1 comment:
WHAT a cabin!
I'm glad you dragged the pink stripes out of the dirty clothes. That's a cute picture.
I love the one of you and Millie out in the cold, too.
It's fun to see your dad and Millie's act.
I'm like you, connections never cease to amaze or fascinate me.
By the way, remember the person we both knew that connected us? What's new there?
Post a Comment