A few weeks ago I won $100 from the Crafting Chicks blog, sponsored by Serve. Winning $100 is awesome. I finally could feel guilt-free about buying the rain jacket I've been eying for the past year. With money left-over. I'm a big fan of bonus money.
I went to a birthday party last week, even after I knew there would be a Just Dance tournament. Somehow, the girl who can't really dance—that would be me—won the whole thing! I even brought home the bracket to show Chris because I didn't think he would believe me. It's never fun to feel a fool; doing well made the game a lot more fun.
Last weekend at a baby shower I won a nursery rhyme game with a perfect score. That's right, 100%. (Thanks to reading nursery rhymes to Millie I had recently learned the only one I hadn't known from my childhood.)
This morning Chris worked from home and while Millie was napping I ran some errands. I was talking to Chris when a local number popped up on my phone. I decided to answer it. When we had gone out for barbecue on Monday we had filled out comment cards with the chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the restaurant. In my comments I was sure to tell them we appreciated the 2 for 1 coupon in the college coupon book. That call was Jethro's calling to let me know I won! Bring on the barbecue.
Please excuse me while I go find some more contests to enter.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Incredible.
Have you ever read, "The Prizewinner of Defiance Ohio"? It's one of my favorite books.
That is quite a winning streak! I hope it continues! Once at Jared's Work Christmas party we won a $50 gift card and $25 in cash (your streak puts that occasion to shame:)
Way to go! Wish I was there to go have some BBQ with you guys. I would love to try some good BBQ.
That is some serious good luck!!!
Post a Comment