Tuesday, November 13, 2012

12of12 November

  1. She's funny about oatmeal. She either inhales it, or ignores it. When she ignores it, I add some raisins and they're enough incentive to eat it. (She can't avoid the oatmeal when she digs them out with her spoon.)
  2. The previous day was 66° and windy. The wind blew in a cold front and our first snow of the season. It didn't last long.
  3. Millie has started being a good little helper. Though watching her try to undress herself is more entertainment than help.
  4. She loves to lie in the bathtub spacing out until Mom pulls the plug. It makes me wish I had a tub I could lie flat in and be submerged.
  5. As I was turning the corner, almost to the store, I realized my wallet was probably not in my purse. Lots of other junk, but no wallet. Back home we go.
  6. Made it to Aunt Millie's, with my wallet. Millie refused to get in the cart. Since I was only there for a few loaves of bread, I wondered what it could hurt to let her wander. The cashier took forever, and more than a few packages of buns got manhandled by a certain little girl.
  7. Target. I walked in and suddenly started wondering, "What am I here for?" It has that effect. I got what I came for, and splurged on a couple of long-sleeved shirts for Millie. (I figure it's time to take the tank tops out of her drawer.)
  8. If we don't have leftovers, I refuse to make separate lunches for the two of us. 2/3 was grown-up. (Millie preferred the hot dog and the lettuce, but shuns squash.)
  9. After nap snack. She cheers "booobeh!" whenever she sees the bag.
  10. Chris was so excited for dinner, General Tsao's chicken, that he got right to work on it when he came home. Maybe I should put more of his favorites on the menu.
  11. She loves to color.
  12. Our FHE activity was practicing somersaults. Mom and Baby Brother sat this one out. But everyone laughed a lot.

1 comment:

Callie said...

At least you didn't realize your wallet was at home while you were checking out. I've totally done that. Also, love target clearance! I always get Berkley clothes for the upcoming year for super cheap!