- Clothes laid out for my morning run.
- Tapering, how I love you. Last "long" run before the half marathon in a week.
- We went to a tailgate party (hello, delicious barbecue: ribs, brisket and pork), and I encouraged Millie to get this whistle. What is wrong with me?
- Reading our first chapter book together. I think Flora and Ulysses might be advanced for a two-year old (understatement), but when we stopped at the library to pick it up, she wanted to read it.
- Crazy teeth. Lots of them.
- Energizing Indiana home energy assessment visit. Basically I'm a hippie.
- Oh, just sitting up. For minutes at a time. No biggie.
- Hanging up the last of my Halloween decorations.
- Working on some family values and goals with Chris.
- Millie would not stay in her bed ("I have to go potty!" constantly) so she got her "poop treats" (her words) taken away. Too bad we don't stock it with anything good.
- Watching Sherlock. And this is why we don't watch series. I get sucked in and want to keep going.
- I was one picture short, so enjoy this gratuitous shot of Mr. Handsome, all decked out for church.
Sunday, October 13, 2013
12 of 12 October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love seeing your life snippets Deidra. I completely agree with you on number 11.
I loved Sherlock, but would never think of watching them until they all came out at the same time.
Hey I always enjoy seeing your updates and pictures of your cute kiddos. How did the half marathon go? I am running my first half this Saturday and am excited with a little nervous mixed in.
Post a Comment