- Continuing to reset from two weeks vacation: whole wheat pancakes for breakfast.
- Being crazy and feeding off each other at breakfast.
- "I'm Captain Underpants!" (I have no idea how she knows anything about Captain Underpants...)
- Beads and pipe cleaners were $2 that Santa spent very well last year. It's November and they're still going strong as a favorite.
- The past week someone has had to lie with Millie while she fell asleep for her nap (and for once, I've thought it totally worth it). She fell asleep on her own today.
- Both kids woke up within 30 seconds of each other and then Chris walked in the door.
- He's keeping them occupied while I finished reading Insurgent. (Knowing how many minutes, according to my Kindle, it will take me to finish is a real boost to my cause.)
- She bonked on the coffee table earlier this week- bruised forehead. She crashed into the back of a loveseat at play group- scraped up brows and nose. We added a little makeup before dance.
- A quick dance performance, but one more opportunity for her to dance. She loves dancing, and I love watching her dance.
- Chris said his meeting would be over "no later than 7:15." Ha. I had to occupy them in his office while he didn't get out until after 7:30. There is a lot of trouble to be had and kids are noisy when it's just college students studying.
- Chris's office bookshelf. It's kind of pretty, but all I can imagine is the space this will take to move. He reassures me that we'll only be taking 1/3 of it. We'll see.
- I was one short, so a gratuitous picture of us playing in the remainder of the leaves on Sunday. Chris had already raked mounds of leaves when we got home from our trip.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
12 of 12 November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment