I bought the Martha Stewart Holiday Handmade Gifts magazine and have been loving the felt slippers and baby booties ever since. Our neighbor had her little girl last week, and I wanted to do something for them, before they move (we've loved having them as our neighbors/apartment managers).
Anyway, I remembered I had TONS of felt left over from making felt pads to go between the China.
They came together so quickly (like under an hour, from drawing pattern, getting felt & sewing machine out to tying the little bows)! Since our printer is dead, I had to sketch the pattern, but I think they turned out just fine. I love how precious they are! So cute. I might need to sketch a bigger pattern, because these are pretty tiny; they're probably just right for a new-born.
I used the Martha pattern, but I think I'll try my hand at the Heather Bailey pattern next. That means one more pattern to sketch out.

2 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Those are so cute Deid!
i had my eye on both patterns... i even went out and bought felt last week. but i've been nervous to try them. but they are so cute! i may just have to take the plunge and make them.
Post a Comment