Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Random Thoughts

Nothing warrants a post of its own, but I've just been thinking about a few things.
  • Fruity Cheerios are good. Especially eaten dry as dessert to lunch. They are better than Froot Loops, and they come with the added bonus of correct spelling.
  • I really like reading etiquette books. One of my favorites is Miss Manners' Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior, Freshly Updated. It is so amazing. And because I'm strange and like to read books like this, it drives me CRAZY when people use their married names together before they are married! You are not his wife yet, so don't be using his last name. I am like an old lady on this subject-- very strong feelings about "correctness." (There are a whole other slew of wedding announcement faux pas that drive me crazy, but this has been the one rearing its ugly head the most lately.)
  • I went golfing with "the guys" last night. I definitely sucked the worst, so I gave up keeping score (counting so high gets difficult)! I wish some of the other wives would have wanted to come along. Oh well, I held my own, and since I sucked, I was generally a decent distance behind the other guys. Chris, being a lefty, was on the opposite side of the fairway all night.
  • My plans of washing all the bird crap off our car became unnecessary, due to the constant rain this morning.
  • We have tomatoes on our plants! Not just blossoms, but fruit! Whoohooo! And we have been relieved of our watering duties for the next week. The girl in our ward who is gardening "with" us is taking care of it. We made those arrangements before our trip was canceled. We might have to sneak up to check on it though!

That is all. You are dismissed.

1 comment:

Maren Richards said...

Oh, I'm glad you got our announcement! :)

-Mrs. Richards....