They looks so much cooler than this when they are streaking across our lawn all lit up. I fell in love with fireflies on my trip back to DC right before Chris and I got married. The fireflies are out in full force in front of our cute apartment. They are so cool, and such a novelty to this girl from the west. If I had a Mason jar, I think I might go catch a few tonight to bring inside and set on my nighstand. Love them!

3 comments:
I don't think I have ever seen a firefly... and that does sound kind of cool. Fireflies, cool. Paying $4.35/gallon for gas, not so cool. Good thing you do the metro...
Thanks for the girls camp support. I'm not so worried that they won't like me or that they'll play mean tricks on me or anything. The planning has just been so unorganized and up in the air (the camp director is pretty laid-back about everything)! I'll for sure post about how it goes.
I forgot you guys were coming back out for the wedding. Sounds like it was a wild trip and like you said, LOTS of traveling. Tiring, but exciting.
I've never seen a firefly...You've inspired me to add that to My List of Things To See Before I Die.
Brad said that there are fireflies in Ohio--so at least one thing to look forward too!! Glad you are safe in D.C.!
Post a Comment