
This year, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity afforded us in DC to have the "engagement" photos I've always wanted. We had the wonderful and talented Nancy Ricks* take our photos. It was a delightful photoshoot (minus the killer humidity!) Nancy just posted some of our photos on her site, and we'll be getting them sometime next week. Once they arrive, I have an IOU for a leather frame. I'm so giddy-- I can't wait! Best anniversary present yet!
*Nancy just relocated to Utah. Lucky people of Utah County, take note!

10 comments:
What a good idea! I've never known anybody to follow the traditional outline...good for you.
The photos are wonderful, too. You're so photogenic. What a fun gift.
Oh my goodness, these are such cute photos!! Great idea. They're making me miss DC, too!
Troy and I are doing the traditional stuff, too! So, is it really get engagement photos or something? My mom just tells me what the traditions are. For the paper one, I made Troy a candy gram...haha.
Brit, Nope. 3rd Anniversary is leather. The bolded words are the traditional gifts. We just happened to be in DC this summer, and I'd always wished that we'd been able to get engagement photos in DC. Better late than never, right?! The leather frame is to make it all fit in the scheme. (I think that's the most fun, getting creative with the traditional gift!)
That is a really good idea, doing the traditional gifts...you can still be creative and get something useful too by the sounds of it! I LOVE the pictures too, especially the one where you two are looking up w/the blue background.
Happy (late) third you two love birds! I love the photos. Who knew my friends were such hotties?! I am so happy you got the fun pics in DC, that's where it all began after all. Love you!!
So fun! Justin and I stummbled upon this tradition on our first anniversary. We I love it! Althoug I know nothing about the thngs your are supposed to do for each anniversary, we just get something we want! AND you will never regret having some great pictures of you while you are young and so good looking!
I had a dream about you guys last night! It must mean we should hang out soon.
Nice pics! And I decided that your job should be a professional blog commenter - being that you are always the first one to leave a comment!
p.s. I noticed you added "Train to Potevka" to your to-read list. I think you'll really like it!
Post a Comment