Thursday, July 2, 2009

Decision

This morning during breakfast, Chris was offered the position in Buffalo. They'd like an answer by Tuesday.

I alternate between freaking out, feeling ambivalent and thinking it would be okay-- if we didn't actually have to move.

Throughout the day I've been comforted by the fact that we don't have to make the decision ourselves. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows what is best for us and will guide us along the way. (Please bless he doesn't lead us to Buffalo. ;-) )

5 comments:

chartie said...

We've got a long holiday weekend to think it over, complete with a fast Sunday. Hopefully, we feel good about a decision by next week!

Lisa said...

Wow! Well you know if you do take it then we will have to keep tradition alive and come visit you sometime:) Yes but that is a big decision...

Anna said...

Don't forget that if you're asking you had better be open to ALL the possible answers! You'll make the right decision... good luck!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Good luck in making such a huge decision...I'll remember you guys in my prayers.

kim edvarchuk said...

Congrats on the job offer....I hope it was a good one. We will keep you guys in our prayers...good luck with your decision.