Chris started working Monday. It is weird to be all by my lonesome at home each day, but I'm quickly remembering how this goes.
We're in shock at how quickly our summer has flown by. It feels like most of it has been spent doing this (for Chris, anyway):
***If you're a Burley local and will be in town August 15th, I recommend signing up for the Mr. Call Fun Run. A link is on my sidebar. It's during fair week. You know you want to!***
Chris and Chod's marathon training is coming along nicely. Just about 51 days to go! By the end of this training, I think we'll be pros at stashing drinks and food along the path for long runs. They have two more twenty-milers for us to perfect our skills. (The next time, no one steal the Powerade and banana at mile 17, mmmkay?)
No Big Deal, right?
We've also spent practically every Thursday night at stake softball. Chris is ever the all-star pitcher. Since getting married, I've realized that I didn't fall in love with softball in 2005. I fell in love with Chris. Those who aren't playing are often put on baby duty (whether they want to be, or not). I had my hands full one night with the twins.
We love summer, especially in Logan, and wish it wasn't whizzing by. It's zooming right past us with no sign of slowing down. Thank goodness we won't be leaving it behind next week and won't waste any of our summer driving cross-country!

1 comment:
Remind me what marathon they're running. Clay's doing the St.George in October--it isn't that one is it? Keep up the good work fellas.
You look pretty cute and natural with twins Deid!:) ENjoy the rest of your summer. Glad you're so happy with the way everything worked out.
Post a Comment