During the Saturday Session of General Conference, I was so thrilled to hear the announcement for the Indianapolis Temple. While I had temples within close range, I took advantage of the opportunity to attend. I feel like my (very small) diligence was rewarded with the announcement of the temple. From the rumors of the location of the temple, it sounds like it will be just about an hour to the temple from Lafayette. Hooray!
If you'd like to join your prayers with ours that site announcement, groundbreaking and building all go quite quickly and smoothly, we'd take it. We're looking forward to the opportunities it will bring to share the gospel, as well as the convenience of attending the temple. The Lord loves us, and through this announcement, I really feel his love personally. He loves all of us and wants us to have the blessings of the temple.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm always so excited for the new temple announcements!!!
I hope it goes quickly for your sake! They announced Brigham City a year ago, and at the groundbreaking in August President Packer said the construction would take about 3 years! If that's the case over there, you may not be there anymore!
Post a Comment