Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Nearly 22 Week Bump

And a shot of our holiday living room. I shooed Chris out of the way, made him sort of put his research away, and this is what you get. Thank you, Photo Booth. I think we're currently the most camera-ridiculous people I know.

Just last night, people were still saying I didn't look pregnant. This morning, I definitely felt bigger than when I went to sleep. Strange how that happens. If I could freeze my belly this size and somehow continue to grow a healthy Baby Girl, I'd be okay with that.

7 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

You are definitely one of those pregnant girls that I envy. Cute pregnant belly! I feel like mine was never cute like that. And cute holiday living room too! :)

Jean said...

You look GREAT!! Way to wear that bump!! Okay, you're going to be one of those cute, tiny pregnant girls. So jealous. :-)

Lindsay said...

Cute little baby bump. You look great!

Linds said...

You're beautiful! I love belly photos. They are a fun way to document growing new life.

kim edvarchuk said...

Oh Deidra,
I have not been wanting to post any baby bump pictures. I'm still having a hard time adjusting to having a "belly" anyway. Things like bending down to tie shoes are getting ridiculous and I felt the same....all of a sudden one day I suddenly had this belly in the way. But I told myself as long as Deidra hasn't posted any pictures then I won't feel obligated to do so...obviously I should have told you my little scheme earlier! You look great!

Lisa said...

So Cute! Enjoy it. You will be back to normal in no time!

Rochelle said...

Your belly is still so tiny! You really look great.