- Morning FaceTime call with Grandma and Papa. (In fact, I didn't even get that sentence typed without an interruption from Papa. Mom said the timer on the washer went off while they were reading scriptures and my dad hopped up and ran to the computer hoping it was his Millie calling.) Millie now refers to my iPod as "Papa." It's getting a little out of hand.
- Thursday mornings Chris works from home to give me some time to run errands by myself. I love Thursdays. I shared my Michael's app coupon with the woman in front of me and got effusive thanks. (It saved her a lot more money than it saved me, but we both got to use it so win-win.)
- Working on Millie's one year movie with Chris. Did I mention I love Thursdays?
- Trying to capture the open mouth kisses Millie will give on demand. No such luck.
- These few purchases have caused me to go a bit overboard on the first birthday party planning.
- There was a little too much LemiShine-shaker percussion going on in the kitchen so the second under-sink cupboard joined the first with a child lock.
- Miles Davis Pandora station in the afternoon. I'm keeping my eye open for a better iPod player for the kitchen (but hey, Millie doesn't need this one in her room while her dad has her iPod!) We are also a fan of the Kid Folk & Raffi Pandora stations, Mormon channel, and the Gospel Library app reading the scriptures to us.
- Dipping ice cream cones in chocolate for the birthday party. Really? Yes, really.
- A beaver sleeps in my baby's crib. It bugs me to no end to hear her chewing on it.
- If you ride bikes to dinner at Wendy's, it's totally healthy. We spent 1¢ more than Chris had left on his gift card (thank you, coupon).
- We need a little TRW Repair. Chris spent the evening working on this hand-me-down lawnmower and making trips to Rural King.
- Burning the midnight oil working on favor bags for Millie's party so the first layer of paint could dry. About 11:30 I realized, "This party is totally for me, not Millie."
Friday, April 13, 2012
12of12 April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nice to see that we don't have the only crib with beaver teeth marks!!! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment