 |
| Almost a year? Already?! |
I don't know if it's her pending first birthday or what, but for the past few days I can't help but think,
Man! She's getting so big! every time I look at my baby.
And man alive, I love her.
We're I'm deep in the midst of going over-board with first birthday party preparations. I haven't planned a party and gotten ridiculous over it for a while. (Okay, maybe just since Christmas. But it is infrequent these days.) It's been fun remembering how much I love it. The nearly non-existent budget keeps me in check, thankfully.
1 comment:
She is such a cute little girl. I can't believe how petite she is. I thought of that this week as well... how it's almost her birthday. Which means Levin's is not far behind. He's got some cellulite he could lend her...
Hope the party is great. That's what pinterest makes you want to do... have parties for everything.
Post a Comment