Friday, September 16, 2011

Who Needs a Truck?

Not Chris Hartwell!

He's got Nelly.

And some good puzzling skills.



Yes, that's a 40 gallon water heater. There may have been an inch to spare, but there definitely weren't two to spare. (I do believe he drove with his seat upright.) As you can imagine, things are fun at our house.  Unfortunately, I think the real adventure is still to come.

5 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

That's awesome! Sorry about the water heater breaking though!

Karisa said...

What I want to see is a picture of your washer and dryer in Nelly.

kim edvarchuk said...

Thats amazing! How the heck did you get that in there....and more importantly....how did you get it back out??

Michelle said...

Very impressive, I thought we were pretty good when we fit Owen's crib in our jeep, but now I see that we are amateurs!

Jean said...

Hahahaha!!! NICE. Well done.