Monday, September 27, 2010

Ridiculously Good Looking

Apparently it is our odd-year anniversary present to ourselves to get photos taken, in addition to the traditional gifts. You might remember our 3rd anniversary DC photo shoot I shared here. (Can you believe that long hair? Wow!)

Our fifth anniversary pictures were taken to remember our love of Logan, and how our love grew during our first five years. Our photographer, Ashley, just posted pictures to her blog. She superbly captured our great affection for summer in Logan. And for each other.
I'm a lucky girl. That Chris Hartwell is one good looking man!

See more from our photo shoot here.

8 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

It IS ridiculous how good looking you guys are. Gees. I love the ice cream cone shots, and the old fashioned bike...I love them all really. You guys are just easy on the eyes :)

Alex and Sam said...

these are so cute! it was so good to see you yesterday!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are grand! And as lucky as you are for getting Chris, he's lucky for getting you.

Fun to see such a great couple.

Jean said...

Awwww!!! These are fantastic. That Chris Hartwell, he's SO HOT right now!

HAYHAY said...

What a stunning couple. Great idea about the pictures! I LOVE them. I love the backgrounds, and of course you both...HOT!

Zack said...

Those turned out so perfect! They made me miss Logan again. What a wonderful city!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Awesome pictures... they also made us miss Logan. We had good times and great friends in Logan. Hope all is well in Indiana.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the mention, Deidra. I hope Whit got the disc to you ok... thanks again for having me take your photos. You guys are great!