Earlier in the week I thought about 12of12 coming up. And then I realized it had been one year since Neighbor Bill was murdered. Chris wondered how I could remember that, but 12of12 makes things memorable.
I planned out what I was going to get pictures of to document our day: Millie with her friends at Friday playgroup, Chris in his Nats hats, the leaves changing colors and everything else that makes up an October Friday at our house. I knew it was coming all week, and then forgot completely on the day-of.
I spaced it, completely. I took one picture, late that night of Chris going to bed in his hat. He ended up not sleeping until the game was over and the Nats had lost and were out of the series.
One measly picture that's barely worth posting. Only 11 short. Better luck next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment